The Seana Method can help you manage three functional aspects of daily life:
1. Your Space:
- Floor planning
- Layout design
2. Your Belongings
- Sort possessions/photos
- Organize items you wish to keep
- Pass on what you no longer need
3. Your Responsibilities
- Time management
How does the process work?
First, we conduct a complimentary consultation with you over the phone. The purpose of this call is to:
- get to know you and your situation (e.g. residential, commerical, speaking, training)
- give you a chance to ask any questions
- determine whether you are ready to move forward.
Upon request, The Seana Method will provide you with a proposal.
How much do you charge?
On-site organizing services are billed hourly at $75 per hour per professional, and are scheduled in 3 hour blocks of time, generally from 10am-1pm either weekdays or Saturdays.
Speaking engagement fees are negotiable.
What kinds of clients do you serve?
The Seana Method provides services for both residential and professional settings.